The Igloo

The Igloo (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/index.php)
-   Damien's Gigs (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Red rocks!! (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17569)

bonesmcgee 03-02-2015 03:34 PM

Red rocks!!

Unbelievable.... well good luck to everyone on tickets... this is going to be a tough one to get

mikerennie 03-03-2015 01:35 PM

I'm considering flying out from Boston for this.

What a show it will be.

Would also be my 10th Damien Rice concert.

:icon_kidr

bonesmcgee 03-03-2015 08:19 PM

We were able to pick up Austin, Dallas & Red Rocks this morning.... all in damien's presale so the seats are awesome

Shillelagh 03-03-2015 08:46 PM

I got 2. So pumped!!!!!! I wonder when they'll assign seats.

mikerennie 03-04-2015 02:30 AM

I did it.

I got a ticket to the show.

Now I need a plane ticket.

:)

InspirationDestination 03-04-2015 05:55 PM

Me too! I've seen him so much, it's nutty to fly to CO. The venue is so spectacular, though!! I hope I get a good seat.

verenita 03-05-2015 10:57 PM

happy for you guys! :)

InspirationDestination 03-13-2015 04:27 PM

Do you think Red Rocks will be GA? I haven't heard anything about tickets, yet.

Shillelagh 03-14-2015 12:44 AM

My tickets said rows 2-15 so I think it'll be seated.

mikerennie 04-01-2015 09:14 PM

My seat selection arrived, I'm in row 14.

I know someone that got row 6! Lucky!!!

InspirationDestination 04-02-2015 03:31 AM

Did you get an email? How did the info arrive? I didn't get anything yet. :(

mikerennie 04-02-2015 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InspirationDestination (Post 381653)
Did you get an email? How did the info arrive? I didn't get anything yet. :(

My friend got hers last week but I hadnt received mine so I email them and asked and they said they were sent out via email on the 19th. Then she resent mine.

InspirationDestination 04-02-2015 05:10 AM

Thanks! I'll check with them too.

Shillelagh 04-02-2015 03:40 PM

I got 8th row dead center. Pretty pumped.

Indy and Chicago countdown has begun. Can't wait!

SwallowedInTheC 04-09-2015 04:57 AM

I haven't received seat location email, either. Where exactly should I send an email to in order to get confirmation. Road trip from Chicago with my partner, who has never been to the venue. So excited to bring her! :)

SwallowedInTheC 04-09-2015 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shillelagh (Post 381669)
I got 8th row dead center. Pretty pumped.

Indy and Chicago countdown has begun. Can't wait!

I'll be at Chicago, too. Setlists are looking great!

volcanoesmeltme 04-25-2015 09:05 AM

Where are y'all planning on staying, hotel-wise?? I'm late on this venue, but I decided I have to go, regardless of where my seat winds up being. :-) Traveling from California for this.

Chrysler 04-25-2015 02:51 PM

record record record ^^

blindmelonade 05-18-2015 02:50 AM

So...I'm going to be in CO for this show. I don't have tickets yet though.

On stubhub, there are row 1's on sale for $88-100+...But they say Wheelchair accessible... Now, these aren't wheelchair only seats, right?

I just want to know if I can get these seats without getting funny looks for not being handicapped.

InspirationDestination 07-20-2015 05:05 PM

After Mustard Seeds in France, I am so excited about the Red Rocks show. I am creating a dream setlist for him for CO. Putting it out in the Universe and hoping for some Laws of Attraction magic.

I know I'm terribly spoiled after seeing about 7 shows since last Fall, but I've heard the same setlist so many times now. I would love a hard show with a few quiet ones thrown in and since I'll never scream out a request at a show, I'm listing them here:
Prague, Mustard Seeds, Accidental Babies (long form with piano)/Slow, Is that it my friend (PLEASE!), Insane, It takes a lot to know a man, angry Rootless Tree, angry 9 crimes, ORCHARD (PLEASE!), Forgotten Deers (PLEASE!!!) Camarillas, Box, Elephant, Volcano, Cheers Darlin,' I don't want to change you, Color me in, Fool, What if I'm Wrong, Quill!!

Or, he can do a special aftershow in the Mesa, over a campfire, for a few of us. :icon_pray Dreaming Big!!

cuuliem 07-21-2015 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InspirationDestination (Post 383552)
I know I'm terribly spoiled after seeing about 7 shows since last Fall, but I've heard the same setlist so many times now. I would love a hard show with a few quiet ones thrown in and since I'll never scream out a request at a show, I'm listing them here:
Prague, Mustard Seeds, Accidental Babies (long form with piano)/Slow, Is that it my friend (PLEASE!), Insane, It takes a lot to know a man, angry Rootless Tree, angry 9 crimes, ORCHARD (PLEASE!), Forgotten Deers (PLEASE!!!) Camarillas, Box, Elephant, Volcano, Cheers Darlin,' I don't want to change you, Color me in

Or, he can do a special aftershow in the Mesa, over a campfire, for a few of us. :icon_pray Dreaming Big!!

I guess I have to make my way to red rocks somehow

lod 07-21-2015 01:04 PM

Where do u all get the funds for this..I knew my career choice was the wrong one...I think il have to consider travelling for a quiet Gig( although bord gais was magnificent) and the chance of a sidewalk show.. It's too wet here usually.. And I suppose I have had the chance of seeing him busking in Dublin.. And met him...so maybe I'm not too badly off!!

InspirationDestination 07-21-2015 06:04 PM

I only spend my money on Damien shows. No one else. I've been trying to OD on Damien this year so I can get him out of my system. I was close once, but I've relapsed. The Igloo does not help. I think we get each other excited about the shows. The NY group (many of us met at the Box and Warsaw, but are from different places) is particularly special.

Traveling also forces me to visit people I haven't seen in a while, take vacation/mini-breaks, and be spontaneous. He provides a good excuse otherwise, I would just work all the time and stay in my comfort zone.

Have not made it outside of the US in years, though. I might have to renew my passport for the 2017 tour. Shows in Iceland, Ireland, and Italy (at least) are on the bucket list.

InspirationDestination 07-22-2015 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuuliem (Post 383583)

If you come, I'll ply you with more ciders (and by that I mean a sensible amount that won't make you sick), Frances/Francois/Stef/Cheeky Bastard!

Circa1992 07-22-2015 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InspirationDestination (Post 383609)
Have not made it outside of the US in years, though. I might have to renew my passport for the 2017 tour. Shows in Iceland, Ireland, and Italy (at least) are on the bucket list.

2017 tour?! Did I miss something or is that just speculation? You know I'm hoping for a Damien/Glen double bill tour next year! :)

Circa1992 07-22-2015 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuuliem (Post 383583)

Yes, please come! There are already 7 of us that I know of traveling to CO for the show!
:hello:

InspirationDestination 07-22-2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Circa1992 (Post 383645)
2017 tour?! Did I miss something or is that just speculation? You know I'm hoping for a Damien/Glen double bill tour next year! :)

Speculation! I gave him (and myself) a year off, but I'm hoping for next year, too. I just need to save money and plan better because I'm running on fumes! I might need tips from Sarah for a high maintenance traveler on a budget.

Andrew8P 08-03-2015 09:11 PM

2 Red Rocks Tickets for Sale (Seats, Row 45)

Hello All,

I managed to snag myself some tickets to this amazing show of literally my two very favorite artists, but to my great dismay my wife and I are financially unable to attend. This hurts me greatly, but I have to get rid of my tickets. They are seated tickets (not GA), and are on row 45.

I have put these onto Craigslist in the Denver area, but my hope is to find some true fans on here that are looking to buy the tickets and really enjoy this amazing experience. I'd like to sell the tickets for $130 (paid $145).

I live in Dallas, TX, but my tickets are .pdfs. Unless I find someone in Dallas who is interested, I was hoping to email the tickets and use PayPal for the payment. I know it's risky to deal in these digital tickets, but I'm willing to provide any assurances to anyone that's interested to prove who I am, how to get in touch with me, and that I am a trustworthy person. Please PM me if you're interested and hopefully we can work something out.

mikerennie 08-07-2015 03:02 PM

On my way after an hour delay on the runway!

What time is everyone going to Red Rocks on Monday?

I am thinking about going there around lunch time.

borneoman 08-08-2015 09:32 AM

when is the show again?

enjoy it people and make interesting requests!!!!!!!!!! was thinking, what about requesting On Children??? love it :) or Mustard Seeds again?? :) so addicted to Mustard Seeds, must have listened to it like 1000 times already :)

if you talk to him at RR, can someone ask why oh why he didnīt include Mustard seeds on MFFF??????? :)