View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 02:50 PM   #5
Circa1992
Eskimo Regular

It's hard for me to compare, since the 6 times I've seen him have all been within a six month period. With that being said:

1. 10/16/14 The Box, NYC My very first time experiencing Damien live after years of waiting. My daughter and I had very high expectations, and thankfully, were not disappointed! Actually, we were blown away and seeing him perform live only fueled our passion for his music! And he played What If I'm Wrong (one of our absolute favorites!) after Sarah shouted it when he asked for requests! ❤️

2. 10/18/14 The Box, NYC Another incredible show! Sarah and I were incredibly grateful to have been able to see 3 great Damien shows from right up front! I remember being so sad that our 3 days of Damien concerts were over and we had no idea when we'd have the opportunity to see him live again. Little did we know that he'd be playing an additional 3 shows in NYC within the next 5 months!

3. Editing post since seeing him 6/17/15 at Prospect Park in Brooklyn...this show was fantastic! Can't compare it to the shows at The Box since they were so different. Damien was just on point, and I love how he can so easily transition from the more quiet, intense songs to the loud, rocking intense songs! 9 Crimes, I Remember, It Takes A Lot... were insanely good. I loved the layering of sounds he incorporated. And it was also great that I got to share the amazing show with my daughter once again, and other friends from this forum!

Then in no particular order:

10/17/14 Warsaw, Brooklyn, NY Great show, annoying crowd. Damien & Glen sang Haalelujah! ❤️

4/4/15 Beacon Theater, NYC Loved that Damien & Glen came out to meet the fans afterward and sang for us! But I wanted to strangle the people that wouldn't stop shouting how much they love him during the show!

11/24/14 Artists Den performance in Brooklyn, NY An exciting night and fun experience, despite the fact that Damien seemed very uncomfortable.

11/15/14 Apollo Theater, NYC

I'm SO looking forward to seeing him (and a bunch of my new Damien fan friends!) again next month in Brooklyn!

Last edited by Circa1992; 06-18-2015 at 10:22 PM.
Circa1992 is offline   Reply With Quote