View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 08:28 PM   #12
davidcotyalex
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefferrelli
Considering I highly doubt many people will be able to attend every show he's putting on in all the countries, I don't consider my comment selfish. All I meant was that I thought he would for sure hit bigger cities on this tour. 9 dates is hardly a stop the world event.

You have completely missed the point - first of all he played something like 30-40 shows here just a month or so ago - so what do you call that??

Second of all the guy drives around and lives in a bus from city to city and stops at a hotel to take a shower.

Third of all he has consistently played three or four nights in a row - in different cities - HE HAS BEEN ON A GRUELING SCHEDULE SINCE MARCH

Fourth of all the US is NOT the center of the universe and he is playing all over the world

Fifth of all you should be happy if he came back to the US for one concert in September let alone nine

Sixth of all yes it was a stupid and selfish comment - give the guy a break - I suppose you will also complain after October when he intends to take time off.
davidcotyalex is offline   Reply With Quote