verenita
... trusty and true ...

i love them! especially this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude View Post
Some pictures

(thank you Carole)
thank you carole for the photos and claude for posting them

i don´t think i could add much more, plus it seems it was ages ago (damn rutine!).

i agree with marti on the venue. beautiful place under the starts... the chairs, a massive shame! even though the set list is pretty much the usual, the intensity is all new and not being able to be free to express it was a bit frustrated for me.

i loved the "rarities", especially insane... but i blame the bloody dog for interrupting him when he was a about to take off... and all of us along with damien :/

i did like volcano, the cello and gyda´s voice, tbh. also, the harmonioum. what i didn´t like much at the very end was the italians behavious (no offense). i know they are all passion and bla bla bla (i´m latin american plus we got all the influence from italians in argentina, so i know it very well) but i felt that the rapture of showing off their appreciation kept them away from really appreciating what was really going on there. i had the same feeling about the after show. i was delighted for him to come out again and play (beautiful versions of the box and the greatest bastard), but as marti said it feel weird nonetheless.

marti, my hero! thanks for taking care of everything and for the videos as always.

it was a real pleasure to have seen you all again, my dear eskimo friends. i hope we can meet up again sooner than later

eva, thanks for sharing the full concert video

Last edited by verenita; 07-26-2016 at 01:22 PM.
verenita is offline   Reply With Quote