View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 01:22 PM   #77
lod
Eskimo Regular

There are so many things I want to say about the amazing gig last night, it was a masterclass in pure talent and I loved every minute.. Was proud to be Irish, proud of the beautiful space in our capital, where the audience were rapt and silenced by the force that is Damien Rice.. I will write a full review, when I have time later.. Met some Eskimo friends and that's a whole other story which I will fill you all in..was listening to Ray D'Arcy there on playback, as I missed his show this morning due to my very late night ( more tales to come) ... I knew Ray would talk about him as I bumped into him leaving the show..he said loads about Damien after he opened his show with The Blowers daughter.. He said you could hear a fly fart in the theatre! He then mulled about how many irish babies have been conceived to Damien Rice!! Then they joked about Damien and the story re the trocaire box,anyone read �� that article? then ray said he was talking to Damien's Aunty and nanny who were at the show, he said to them you know he says bastard in one of his songs and they laughed and said they'd heard a lot worse!!!! Well if they listened to the professor!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I just love Damien Rice..... More stories to follow.........
lod is offline   Reply With Quote