View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 09:26 PM   #166
acquadigio
Eskimo Regular

Not today but last Friday I was so so happy to see Lucy Rose live in Cologne for the first time. She is so talented and her voice is just heaven to my ear .Playing mostly new songs but she and her band were locked in and sounded wonderful.

After the show I came to her and we chatted a bit (a little awkward though, I usually forget what to say while meeting my favourite artists ) ). I like her a lot because she seems to be very nice as a person, no sight of arrogance at all even though I know as a artist she is very talented, writing all the songs & playing most of the instruments herself in the new album. She even has her own tea flavour and chocolate selling as merchandise (how cute is that), but unfortunately I didn't see any that night

Got a warm hug from her afterwards. She's even smaller than I've imagined her to be. And cuter ) She asked me if I want to take a picture, and when we took it, she wasn't satisfied with the pic so she asked for a retake that she tried to stand on her toes to get higher )

Such a nice memory. The price of concert tickets has gone up so fast lately so for me, a student still, I can't go to every gig I like, but when it's this good, I always think it's worth the money
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2544.jpg (101.4 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2545.jpg (107.4 KB, 66 views)

Last edited by acquadigio; 10-06-2015 at 08:34 PM.
acquadigio is offline   Reply With Quote