View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #307
DanielM
Eskimo Friend

Ooh come on mario, T-Lloyd didn't personally attack you it's called giving advice based on personal experience. don't go all: I DESERVE RESPECT when you knowingly go against EVERYONE'S opinion. frankly i might actually just take the advice. Because the only thing i am doing is explaining the 2nd side of all the stories you probably already know.

He fired lisa in an unprofessional and disrespectful way. And i should stop excusing it for something else?
No. It WAS everything you said it was except the fact that once again they were in a relationship... You really think ANYTHING between those 2 was professional? Relations between damien and the rest of the band were friendships/professional relationships... the relationship between lisa and damien was personal... and if you look at it that way, AGAIN i would've made the same call as damien did.

You can keep just going "it was unprofessional" but it wasn't even professional in the first place now please stop about this because you already know this and im just the one who keeps reading you dumb ass fact you already know.

He shouldn't have quit Juniper because there was a contract? and he should've just went along with the oppression of the producers. Well this is just bull****.... Have you ever been in a band were it just didn't work out? what do you do then. YOU LEAVE. Even if there is a ****ing contract.

He clearly didn't know that the producers asked to change so much before signing it. once again don't ignore these facts.

He signed it, THEN he didn't like the commercial direction anymore. while the other band members did. fine then you leave! that's the most human thing to do! They disagreed he shouldn't have played ball because then he would write stuff he didn't feel is true.

He didn't credit bellx1?
After looking around it's quite clear he wrote the songs... so why credit them? I just remembered the Volcano '97 demo. isn't that enough proof HE wrote it?

Please never ask me to "look at your fact" again, if you're just going to act like you don't know mine.
DanielM is offline   Reply With Quote