Thread: Luzern
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 09:32 PM   #1
davidcotyalex
Eskimo Regular

Default Luzern

First - I can't find the frickin exclamation point on these German computers so have lost some effect....

Second - to anyone who hasn't been to Luzern it is absolutely unbelieveably beautiful - we went to the top of Mount Pilatus today and could see into Germany - unreal.

There were two cameras floating around the show tonight - dvd????

The first fifteen rows were half vacant - more to come......

Set list and notes:

Amie (acoustic)>spaceship
The Professor(acoustic)>La Fille Danse
9 Crimes - piano (vyv/joel)
Volcano
Older Chests (unplugged w/Vyv)
Grey Room

Lawnmower story - autumn - spring - relationships (put away and forget to "oil" it and care for it to pass through the winter of a relationship- song about a # of damaged lawnmowers!

Coconut Skins>
Woman Like a Man
Accidental Babies (piano - awesome with the acoustics)

Story - after abusing the front row empty seats (was great and all us in the balcony screaming) - song about feeling distant until you realize u have lost it and your attention focuses on the physical pain until you realize all in front of you is truly awesome.

Eskimo
Blowers Daughter
I Remember >Bang Bang (used accoustics to almost dead (silent - best I have heard yet of any recording - there was this gal in front of us that was a poster child of drugs gone bad on bad emotions - she was totally balling and hysterical the whole
show and then left - and then the freak called her boyfriend at the very most silent moment of bang bang - brutal!!!)

Encore

Prior to the encore the Blue balls spokesman came out and WAS TOTALLY BOO'D by the crowd for the bull**** seating - was AWESOME (lack of exclamation point really hurting).

Cannonball (acoustic unplugged)

They frickin cut short the encore as the festival was overtime - total assholes.

PS. Shane was great with Blair - you could tell the whole show he was leading him.

Over and out - snagged third row center for David Gray tomorrow - PSYCHE (exclamation point).
davidcotyalex is offline   Reply With Quote