Thread: Luzern
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 08:49 AM   #6
davidcotyalex
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin@

The beginning in general was a little bit weird, I thought. He seemed very tired and his voice sounded a little bit hoarse. But after a couple of songs it got better and I really enjoyed it. Woman Like a Man rocked as hell! I finally got to hear "Accidental Babies" live which made me shed some tears. And I'm not really a big fan of the song to be honest. At least not the album version. Eskimo was amazing as well, and the rest... well, let's just say that I can't wait to see him in Stuttgart on Tuesday.

And by the way: I have never ever heard a crowd shouting so loudly for an encore. It was awesome. And this stupid organiser guy was a complete idiot.
Agreed on the beginning - honestly I was worried about this gig as it was his fourth in four nights (but he really doesn't tour enough - oh yeah that was a different thread ). Yes I totally agree on Accidental Babies - and while he didn't play any unreleased stuff I thought the show was great with damo really settling in and obviously in a good mood. I am still amazed at the acoustics of kkl - and I remember/bang bang was absolutely stunning. Can't wait for david gray tonight......

I am still pissed off today about all the empty seats - and they are saying in our hotel this will be the last blue balls festival - if that idiot last night is any representation then that makes total sense.
davidcotyalex is offline   Reply With Quote