View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 12:42 AM   #11
carvinC980t_kid
Eskimo Regular

Location: noblesville indiana, aka people with too much money producing ignorant children

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokked13
Get a life. What really is the point of meeting someone like Damien or any star for that matter. Are you going to sleep better at night knowing you shook his hand. Do you think you two are going to become best friends and hang out everyday? Cause I highly doubt he'll even remember your face in the morning. Appreciate the music for what it is. Leave the security guard alone he is there doing his job. Would you like someone coming in to your work and telling you how to do your job? I just don't get why people get such satisfaction from meeting someone or having them sign their name on a little piece of paper.
why bother posting on a fan site if you talked bad about meeting someone who entertains you? you sir, need to get a life. if you follow your logic.... whats the point of even going to a concert when you can hear the music at home or in your car? its to be in the presence of the creator of the music. to actually meet someone who has written music that has been influential in your life.

people like you ruin the igloo
carvinC980t_kid is offline   Reply With Quote