View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 10:55 AM   #1
Bumpman

Default Shane Is Alright

Although early reports suggested otherwise, new data has been intercepted pointing to confirmation of earlier dubious claims to the contrary. Attention everyone; He's alright.

In other (real) news, Vyv's gig in Temple Bar last night was pretty fantastic. I was going to take down a setlist but then I didn't bother, It was pretty much packed full of people though, and my chair was broken, despite much of the queueing to get a good spot. She was wearing red boots, and when some fellow (who was meant to play the cello) didn't show up, some guy (Ben) from the audience got up and joined the band in a somewhat off the cuff, bohemian rhapsody. It didn't start for about two and a half hours after the doors opened, apparently something to do with her tights or something. Also, Lisa was there, we were going to ask her if Elephant was The Blower's Daughter Part II, but then we became afraid and just left her alone. Also, any of y'all who haven't actually bothered to buy Birdtalk yet, shame on you, perhaps crows will peck your eyes out in some kind of literary justice. All the waiting for new records by the band, then one comes out, and no-one gives a toss. What is wrong with you? Anyway enough of this sh*te. Bottom line;

Vyv was great.
Buy Birdtalk.
Shane is alright (apparently).