View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 11:34 PM   #53
radiohead33
Eskimo Regular

damien doesnt have to let any one of us know about plans of an album, or plans of not recording an album. You act like he's binding himself in some contract by saying the albums coming out soon or something. He reserves the right, as do all artists, to do whatever they want with their art. And that includes reserving the right to decide what is released, if its released at all, when and how its released.

His job isnt to inform us of anything. His job is to create art. period. If he wants to stop doing art, thats also his decision. he doesnt need to communicate anything about it to us, or you, or me.

As i said, there could be a million reasons why he hasnt released album 3. And even with that, he doesnt have to tell us why he hasnt released it, or even if he will release it.

I personally would put more stock into and be more forceful in terms of trying to get the label to talk about this stuff. damiens under no obligation to talk about it. The label pretty much is. Thats why they exist, to promote and hype albums and artists especially ones with new material.
radiohead33 is offline   Reply With Quote