Thread: LA Set List!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 04:03 PM   #120
jasmineha
Wide eyed and hopeful..

Well I'm back home so I can finally decompress from the trip. I was in the front of the balcony, which was truly great. Good view and the church was majestical. I did say to my husband later, how well could you make out his face? Bc things were almost blurry to me most of the night. He said really well so I laughed it off to my eyes being glossed in emotion lol. The second he started Rootless Tree my body just changed, idk how to explain it. Tears streamed down my face the whole time. It was for sure my emotional experience of the night. Towards the end, instead of the multiple "**** yous" with only one "love you", he repeated love you. Trusty and True was the only song I had not heard.
The only disappointments from the night were, it was hot as hell up in the balcony. We ended up running out afterward bc we felt lightheaded. I didn't meet any Eskimos. I did meet a longtime fan who wasn't an Eskimo, she was great and even gave me suggestions on where to go the next day. There were two couples behind us in line that were pretty friendly. Sad I didn't get to meet anyone from here though.