Thread: Murray show??
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 06:14 AM   #23
mariaoran
The girl from Venezuela

Quote:
Originally Posted by borneoman
Do you like Front Door so much???? I like it but I'm not that crazy about it. I think it's not a Juniper song, it's a Damien song from the pre-O days, and he might have played it a bunch of times around 2003/2004 but not in the last 3 years... abandoned????

And Nashville is around Murray then eh??? Maria, why didn't you go to those shows? that's not very far from Houston??
To your first question.... YEEEEESSS!!!! i dunno why... its just sooo romantic!!

sencond... hahaha you DO need a map my dear Marti... Nashville is in Tennessee (or whatever the spelling is! ... i guess i need a dictionary! )

and yaah i thought about it but Murray and Nashville are like 10 hours away in car... and guess what??!!.... i'm a poor college student!!
Oh and then they scheduled the Tulsa Show ... and i was planning on going to that one buuuut i have a mid term on Monday morning!!!!!! ... i would've ditched class in a second if it weren't for that!

hey the lyrics to Is that it my friend are not that hard... I'll write it out real quick and post them here ...
now that song never... my goodness soooooooo hard!!!! .. it does sound like a reeeeeally good one though! ... i'll try it!

"This place is a Gynocracy!"

repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern...

Last edited by mariaoran; 09-14-2007 at 06:33 AM.
mariaoran is offline   Reply With Quote