Thread: Murray show??
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 05:13 PM   #27
Lindsay
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofstars
From the recording I heard of Front Door, I loooove it! The melody is really nice. I'd like to hear what it sounds like without Lisa though or maybe Vyvienne could do Lisa's part.
Ya, I think it has potential....and I would like to hear it again seeing as it's been played such few times . But I guess without Lisa, you lose her part of the story, her perspective, and the sense that they're singing to each other. But... it probably would still be a good song even if it was only his perspective. Hmmm.... but then her harmonies are also gone, which in my opinion is one of the nicest things about the song....so maybe it goes from a song with potential, to just the bare bones of a song . Hehe....so yaaa...perhaps Vyvienne can do Lisa's part!!

but where are the Nashville people?? I see from the DR board they may have got Prague!! Woohoo!!! http://board.damienrice.com/index.php?showtopic=1440

and Maria....good job hunting down the video!! And we still need to find Beast and Beauty....hehe, I've offered a gold star in the other thread to the person who finds it! haha....my gosh you were up at the crack of dawn!

Last edited by Lindsay; 09-14-2007 at 05:17 PM.
Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote