Thread: Murray show??
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 06:58 PM   #30
Lindsay
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by borneoman
What happens in the mid-West, no Eskimos there??? Maybe it's too hot for the igloos

That person does not seem very sure about Prague being in the setlist (and she kinda thinks Lisa is still in the band lol)... Prague hasn't been played since 2004 (at least it's not in any available setlist, if he played in one of the few gigs w/o setlist then I don't know)!!!! So if it was played yesterday it would be a wowwwwwwwwwww gig!!!!!

If he didn't played it, it would be an ok setlist, just like Murray, a safe-for-new-audiences set!!!
Yaa....I think there needs to be some Eskimo recruiting over there!!

But gosh....I'm trying not to get too excited in case it wasn't played....but if it was, my gosh.....all my smilies will be in use!! oh just breathe Lindsay, just breathe Toootally in the top two that I'm wanting to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaoran
You mean a video of Beast and Beauty?? .... The Castlebar recording is up on Youtube ya know!? ...
no, no ..... I mean the one he just did, the one in Cleveland . But thanks though,for suuure I've seen that one. and I think I'm going to start a petition against youtube ....I wish it didn't take so long for uploads to register in the search engine
but my gosh....7:30 class....that's teeerrible! I think I'd be late everyday !!

Last edited by Lindsay; 09-14-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote