View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 04:21 PM   #83
verenita
... trusty and true ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrroline View Post
... and apparently it left you speechless afterwards...
in fairness, i was really tired and feeling a bit sick last night, so i couldn´t listen to it as i would have wanted. i was just happy because the new record is out now... i mean, for real (if it makes any sense to you).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abso View Post
there's something that never changes with Damien is the way he express pain, regrets, missed love etc.. in a particular and exquisite way that I love but also ever makes me feel terrible for him! I've suffered once again while listening to all he's been through.
i feel kind of the same way... this album (which i played in a very old fashion way, i mean in order... is there any other way to listen to a record for the first time? ) has moved my emotions so wildly that i feel physically affected, i´m feeling weak.

i´m not able to write what i think at the minute, i need to pull myself together first.

i love (!!!) the "thanks" part, how personalised they are... and em, well diserved for sure. we love you!