View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 07:25 PM   #27
AllThatLies
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterby
im not anti-torrents. i just haven't ever used them and the few times i have tried to figure it out, i got super confused. i have asked people to explain it to me, and it makes very little sense. and frankly i never really needed to b/c i was always able to get whatever i wanted other ways. its never actually been a problem.
also im at work right now, and i cant be downloading a torrent program at work. i dont think that would go over so well. i have lots of motivation for many things. but sometimes when i feel like something is overwhelming and there are other options i prefer the other options.
btw...i dont think it would have been possible for me to upload those videos without converting and compressing them. youtube and myspace both have a 100mb max. for uploads. if there was a way, well boo! b/c i spent like 5 hours last night doing it.
honestly for the torrent you download a torrent program, download a torrent, run the torrent, tell it a place to save. wait until it says it's done. that's about it. now if you have to open/forward ports, etc, then it could be a pain but not everyone needs to do that sort of thing.
AllThatLies is offline   Reply With Quote