View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 03:47 PM   #29
clazkel
Eskimo Regular

I've just got home, and there isn't words that can sum up the gig. It was more than amazing.

I was nearly crying during 'sleep don't weep' and 'what the night is for', especially because he dedicated it to the band that were there and Tomo and Lisa and said the moment wont be the same again (don't know whether he was saying the band wont all be together next time he tours, or maybe he wont tour again, or maybe he wont do arena tours again)

I can't believe how close i got to him, i was in the front row but when he said people can come closer i went to the barrier and was soo close to him

I waited afterwards to see if i could get to speak to him, but when he turned up i didn't know what to say so i just smiled. Afew people spoke to him. He said he hasn't anything planned for the next year and he might spend time back packing around the world. He said that he needs to clear his head from all this, you could tell that arena tours aren't his thing.

He was soo friendly. He wouldn't give some one an autograph or wouldn't let her take a pic as he said he doesn't see himself as famous, he's just a guy with a guitar!!! and said he had an aftershow party to get back to. He also said he was going back to Ireland today.

I wish i had taped the new song (if it is a new song) but i don't like holding my phone up coz he doesn't like it and there was a man next to me who kept taking pics and it was really annoying coz even during cannonball (without the mic) you could here his camera clicking. But it would be good to here the song again!

Thank you Damien
You have made my year, but please hurry back!!!!!!

Wolverhampton-29th March 07, Oxford-21st June 07
Birmingham-2nd Oct 07, Nottingham-5th Oct 07
Cardiff-12th Oct 07

Last edited by clazkel; 10-13-2007 at 03:53 PM.
clazkel is offline   Reply With Quote