View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 09:19 PM   #26
Incognito
Eskimo Baby

My review/story

Great gig, definately worth the wait. I too went there early which began a surreal moment. The tickets said the doors opened at 7 so i decided to get there 40 mins early. There was hardly any1 standing around so i thought the cue may be inside so i wandered inside and downstairs to the cafe where i asked some1 where the main hall was, she directed me so i went, into which i stumbled into a empty hall.

So i decided to walk back downstairs and then again go back inside in which i heard some1 singing on the stairs, and who was it but the only Lisa in which i opened the door for her and she said, very sweetly, hello to me and in my stunned state muttered hello back and let her pass still in shock.

Afterwards i decided to sit in the cafe and read my book while i waited and yet again Lisa and her crew walked past me and sat at the table right next to me and eat and drink before the gig. i was tempted to this time attempt to speak to her and ask for a pic but i decided against it and let them eat in peace.

Finally 10 to 7 i decided to go back to the empty hall and sat in a seat while security looked at me oddly, not realising i accidently snucked into the gig, ticket in pocket in which i enjoyed the gig deadcentre in the front row.

Which after all that was an absolutaly amazing show, lisa simply glowing through each song, ending with the great ghostbusters theme playing as i left.

(sorry for the long post, just had to get my story out of my system)
Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote