View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 07:24 PM   #44
Ewa
Eskimo Baby

It's my first post here so let me greet by saying "hi" to everyone.

There are so many thoughts in my head and emotions somewhere deep inside after this concert. I'm feeling like there is a nuclear bomb in me, just waiting to explode. I've dreamed about seeing Damien for the last 8 years. But it feels like I've been waiting all my life for this moment. And it was really worth waiting for.

As some of you said already, Damien was in great mood. He seemed to be very relaxed. It felt really good to look at him being "bright and shiny". And he was so chatty. I love all of his stories. Every single word. Straight through my heart, he aimed and he shot me down. I will always remember those words about waking up after seven years. Been there, done that... and need to do it again. I guess it's true that "life can be really f... hilarious" (well said, Damien ).

I am the girl screaming "Insane" when Damien asked what we would like him to play. Although I was pretty sure that I will ask him for "Accidental Babies". Both songs are equally important to me. But it seems that your mind can't control what your heart wants.
And I'm also the girl who didn't have the courage to step out on stage and sing with Damien "Cold water". This will be my biggest regret. Forever. I probably will never forgive myself that I didn't say "I'll do it!" when Damien asked is there a girl who knows the words of this song and would like to sing it with him. Instead of screaming "it's me, choose me" I was just seating there, unable to move, to breathe, with those voices in my head saying "come on, Ewa, you can't do it, you're not Lisa, this song will kill you, you will only cry and nothing good will come out of this, it will be the biggest mistake of your life and a reason to be ashamed". I sooooooooo regret it. While I was coming back home today, I couldn't stop listening to a "Cold water". And I sang. And I cried like a baby while driving 160 km/h. I should have been on the stage with him. I know I should. And I probably will one day! I've learned my lesson - the first step to any achievement is to find the courage to take a risk...

Thanks for pics, audio and YT videos - best Bastard ever, I couldn't agree more!
Ewa is offline   Reply With Quote