View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 05:31 PM   #58
god
Eskimo Baby

I have a few things to say.

Firstly to the guy from NORWAY last night that sold me his ticket for cost price, YOU ARE A TRUE ESKIMO even though you aren't a member on here. For the record crew, he tried to sell his ticket on the DAMIEN RICE forum for the last 2 days and got no offers at all. Wherever that is, I told him to get on here in future.

To the guy that cut my grass on buying a ticket, that was fine at first when you and your lady missed the show the night before. However to do it again an hour later and tried to tell this guy above that I was a tout and would sell if for $100 EUR is un-ethical. The fact you call yourself a DAMIEN RICE fan is a shame to his fans. You were nothing short of arrogant and unhonest last night. As I believe in KARMA I am sure yours will be coming. If you are on this list I would like to hear your defence in regard to this matter as I am sure there isn't one.

Now to the fans. I went the night before and I consider myself a bit of a musical conniseur (however you spell it). I see probably 200 gigs a year and have been watching live music for over 20 years now. I am currently on a round the world trip purposely to watch live music. I just spent 4 months in the USA doing as many festivals and gigs as I could and yes, I caught Damien with Fionna.

Well I was mighty impressed with the show the 1st night however he was very quiet and submissive as mentioned on this group yesterday. Don't get me wrong, the show was outstanding.

Last nights show however made the 1st night look like a BRITTANY SPEARS concert (not that I would ever go to one). The setting, the atmosphere, the sound, the magic of that show will live with me forever. He done a massive repotoire of songs and I couldn't of asked for more. Starting solo was just magical and then having the 3 girls join him before the band was even more impressive.

I knew from the 1st song that we were in for something special. The show just got better and Damien certainly seemed to be more into the gig tonight than last night. I was about 4 deep right in line with Viv.

The encore had no less than 8 songs in it, with 3 being by the girls, each doing a solo. Unlike the night before there were no requests taken and there didn't need to be. He done so much.

Any person that didn't recognise the brilliance of this show last night I believe has a lot to learn about live music. Whether you are a Damien fan or not last nights show was OUTSTANDING. I may never be back in IRELAND but Ireland, Dublin, and Damien are forever scarred into my memory.

LONG LIVE DAMIEN and may he come to AUSTRALIA REAL SOON

gODLY !!!

PS > Stay Real All
god is offline   Reply With Quote