View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 10:18 AM   #70
Beevers_uk
Esquimal Conducido Pasión

Location: In My Sugar Coated World, Filled With Angels And Love And Happiness And... And You.

Hmmmm i dont know. Its not to romantic, but its the only one i can remember seen as its like 12.18!!
I once took a girl (a friend) to an italian resteraunt up in the Pueblo, my parents know the owner, so they got them to open it up when they were normally shut!So it was just us two! anyway this resteraunt is sooo quint(sp), in the middle of it there is a HUGE fire place that was lit, and it was all dark and lit by candles!! Anywho, we had a nice meal, few bottles of wine laughed and that.
After that it took her to 'Castillo Bil-Bil' its a little castle just above the baech, and over looks the sea and the plam trees!!!
And we sat there and talked for hours and hours, and nobody was around, it was so quiet!! We just listened to the waves breakin, and the stars twinkilin!! After a while we wentback to her house, and went to her pool, and we just sat round it drinkinwine, and listenin to music. She has a heated pool and all the steam was rising of it, so it looked like fog/mist!!! And we just sat on her chair swing thing, and drank wine and talked! Then we got in the pool, and thats my cue to stop!!!

- Im Not Who You Think I am, I Slipped A Stranger Inside -
...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
- You'll Be My Muse, And I'll Be Your Poet -
...~My Myspace Thingy~...
Beevers_uk is offline   Reply With Quote