View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 02:07 AM   #83
Shaftage
Eskimo Philosophicalizer

Awwwww.....These are very Touching while being very Eye-Opening to the Human Soul!..........But Does no one have a story (or the nads (or ovaries to talk about someone that they are no longer with?..................

My Ex Jess,.......well to put it mildly......was an amazing being!.......
I still feel that I am a better person for even participating in a relationship as deep as ours. To the point.........(I tend to wander)........We had been dating for several months, and we both had exclaimed that it was almost like we knew each other all along........I was visiting with her on her dinner break, once we finished eating.....she was going back to work, she leaned in for a quick kiss, and during the withdraw the words, "I love you baby" seemed to flow out of MY mouth (I was quite shocked.....I never say "I love you") with amazing ease.
Without skipping a beat she swept back to me and kissed me a more passionate kiss than even the great romantics will ever speak of........and said "I've loved you since our 2nd date".......We became engaged, only to part several months later and now haven't spoken for almost 9 months.........

I have heard (by mutal friends and ex schoolmates) that she is miserable and used me as a measure for her most recent relationships. (read as "failures") ......I'm not sure that either of us will find that right one......or have we and tossed eachother away?....
Shaftage is offline   Reply With Quote