View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 04:26 PM   #89
Shaftage
Eskimo Philosophicalizer

We tried being friends a month or so after the break-up, she would stop by or call (said she liked the way I listened) but it was an awkward friendship as we had both tried dating.....but her new bf,(and his family) didnt like that too much, as one might imagine. I spoke with a girl who used to be her best friend......
she told me that jess is now preg by her bf (I hope he didnt dump her) but she has since moved and her father, being a pastor, didnt like us living together wouldnt tell me where she lives......so I'm pretty sure that any chance for a re-kindle, so to speak is OTQ (Out of The Question)
Not sure that I would want to get back together, no matter how hard you try you can never make it the same.......I did write some good songs/poems out of the whole deal.........Im sure we have both learned from all of this.......and being a person of optimistic tendencies.....I think everything will work out for the best.
I know I am a better person for experiencing all of this........and will continue to use these life lessons to grow and evolve into a much deeper being.

sorry for sad post all........was not intent.......but they say it tis better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.........
Shaftage is offline   Reply With Quote