View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 01:44 PM   #66
eskimo_friendly
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by digsy

eskimo friendly you shouldnt abuse mario,in fairness he could just shut his ftp and save himself a lot of time and loads of people wouldnt get the live gig recordings of damo.
I did not abuse him. What exactly are you on, little boy?? You're in way out of your depth. sh*t-stirring, are you?

Shut his FTP? Why would he do that? First off, if he HAS an argument, then according to you, its with ME, right? No-one else. So why would he shut his FTP just because he had an argument with some internet-forum user??

And I never even heard of Mario or his live recordings before this bloody topic anyway so really.... please I couldn't give a sh*t to be honest. The people who use his service are the ones u wan2 talk to.

Quote:

you should either fight your arguments all the way or else not say it in the first place.*you started crying over*nothing on the first page of*the thread.* whimpering apologies might be okay on a westlife forum. just goes to show your original reply wasnt even thought out and you just*let out all your frustrations on the forum.*
Fight? Arguments?You see it's this type of atmosphere I was trying to steer clear of and that is why I tried putting a stop to the whole thing. Crying? Grow the f**k up. Whimpering? Grow the f**k up.

I tried putting an end to it because we're on internet forums and although yes I did feel insulted by the reply I got, I saw it getting too serious and decided "f**k this - i'm not getting into this bullsh*t on an internet forum thats meant for music appreciation".

It's sh*t-stirrers like you who won't let things lie that make this horrible for everyone. I've tried putting an end to this crap so many times, and yet you and people like you keep dragging the whole piece of sh*te up yet again! However I will defend myself against insulting posts like yours. Get a f**king life and stop trying to upset things.

Quote:

nothing worse than a yellow bellied eskimo..........even though they probly all have yellow bellies ...being of a sallow complexion and all that
Wow. A sh*t-stirrer AND amazingly unfunny! You must be a real catch!

Yellow-bellied? If you want an argument, you'll get one. I know how to deal with pure sh*t-stirrers like you and trust me, if you do start with me, you will lose, so don't even bother.

Grow up kid, go away, and do something with your life that doesn't involve sh*t-stirring.

Anyone else want to start it all up again? I can't imagine anyone would want to..... again.

P.S. Weatherman I'm a guy! So no, sorry!
PPS. Who the f**k said "Weatherman and him have settled their differences"?? WHAT differences?? If I remember correctly it was someone called "Mario" who I had 'differences' with! And even he has only replied once!

Good jesus.
eskimo_friendly is offline   Reply With Quote