View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 04:15 AM   #37
faninor
Eskimo Friend

Hi Verenita,

How much does this album cost (and what currency)? I might want a copy if it's not too much. Also can you tell me how much shipping the CD to the USA would cost?

I have an idea that might save some money. If there are multiple people in the same country who want to buy a copy perhaps we can designate one person in that country as a distribution point. For example, if 5 people in the UK and 5 people in the USA want a copy, you could send 5 copies to 1 person in the UK and 5 copies to 1 person in the USA, and then those people send the other 4 copies to the other people in their country.

I know mailing a CD within the US only costs $1.50 USD give or take a little bit, but mailing each CD separately from Argentina to USA will cost much more. Since CDs don't weigh much, mailing several copies together in one package to the USA would only cost a little bit more than mailing a single copy.

EDIT:

I see some other folks have suggested the same idea. I'm not sure where you all are located, but if you need someone within the USA, and if the cost isn't going to be too high, I can probably help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verenita View Post
ok, guys. the producer emailed me again, but sadly he said nothing new has happened... so, i think we should have to wait... who knows how long. i replied to him and i suggested him a possible way... but i think itīs not that easy.

so, i created a paypal account the other way. as soon as they approve it, iīll let you know, so i can buy and send you the cdīs, ok?

i forgto to mention that there is an interview to the producer and the interviewer wrote the colaboration of... (several well-known argentinian singer-songwriters) and the "english man" damien rice... ok, mr. journalist, you should check the info, shouldnīt you?

Last edited by faninor; 02-25-2011 at 04:20 AM.
faninor is offline   Reply With Quote