View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 07:53 AM   #38
Rens
Eskimo Baby

Damien is absolutely worth it (better than having to pay a lot for "zwarte markt" tickets) and HMH is not too bad from my experience.

The ranking thing is a bit strange, I have only experienced this when it was a seated concert, because normally it is free entrance to standing and seating in the back. The balconies are always limited to sponsers, like stupid 3FM with all the fuss they made about Tilburg concert I couldn't get through for tickets (Fortunately Köln & Brussels made my days!!), like they discovered him and all.... But anyways we have to accept that Damien is doing more and more mainstream stuff... but he remains his own beautiful self in all this!!!

Here are some more experiences which are very close to Damien Rice for me:
- I am going to see Inland Empire tonight!!! Just got out in Holland, totally excited about it. Besides DR, DL is also the man, and both very spiritual oriented...
- At Brussels concert I sam Wim van de Keybus, the choreagrapher of dancegroup Ultima Vez, which for me are very close to DR and DL, using a lot of music from 16 Horsepower/Woven Hand. He was very excited maybe in the next Ultima Vez danceperformance, Damien's music....

Sorry for my crap I just had to let it out!!!
Rens is offline   Reply With Quote