View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 09:35 PM   #30
Ca11um
Eskimo Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker
Hi Everyone!

First post here....

I recorded all of the Nashville show....16bit lossless. But, I don't know how to split the tracks up...and some parts of it really needs cleaned up. So I'm wondering if there are any tech savvy people on the forum that know how to clean up the files (like limit the bassy bits and the obnoxious twit behind me tapping her high heels on the wood floors) and split the tracks? As many of you know, the acoustics in the Ryman are amazing....and the recording turned out pretty decent for the most part....but the parts where Damien really rocked out are loud...and need to be toned down. I can convert the .wav to .mp3, but that's about it. I'm a taper from back in the minidisc days and this is only the second time I've tried recording a show with an Edirol R-09....I'm still getting the hang of it...and unfortunately I didn't have my external mics....

Can anyone help?

Here is the one track that I have that was the last encore....luckily I had stopped recording...and then re-started after all of the crazy clapping....so this is the only single track I have....the rest is one gigantic .wav.

Adorable Story & Cheers Darlin' - 320kbps - 24 MB .mp3 : 10:29 running time
http://www.mediafire.com/?8sxdtta51ef
That's fantastic that you managed to record the entire gig! I'm afraid I'm not too tech savvy myself. I did used to have an programme that could reduce static clips and noise .. but i cant get it to work too good with lossless files There's a guy on here called "daveydave" who takes great pride in the cleaning up process of his own recordings, who knows, he may be able to give you a hand? Sorry i cant be of much help to you, but keep me informed of how thigs are going with the recording