View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 10:55 AM   #17
SillyAnonymousPianist
between the waves

Wink

Hey sorry people if I'm a combo-breaker about the latest "derailment"
but there's this thing I need to "boast" about ha ha !

Because you know what people ?
Pretty much the rock or folk, or indie or alternative music scene is ruled by GUITARS,
so pleeeeeease allow me to be bubbly, over-enthusiastic, stupidly happy when I see some piano/organ/keyboard around FOR ONCE !!!

See on this pic :

The keyboardist/pianist musician (Heather W Broderick) is playing on a Korg SV1 if I'm not mistaken !

AAAAAND well it's the same piece of gear I just got 3 months ago ha ha
so yeah it makes me kind of warm fuzzy feeling in my heart to see this beast on the same stage as Lisa !

Also I'm curious to know what kind of version they played for "We, The drowned" @ Boston Calling :
like if it was like the other day video @ Helsinki food for Hudson without piano
or if (I SOOOO hope) they played it like in the past with the beautiful usual piano accompaniment from the old videos in Italy,
or was it Austria (?), with Justin Carroll (the pianist).

Oh and yeah, you guys can imagine how happy I was when I listened to the "At Swim" teaser the other day
because yes there is piano AND organ in there !!!
So hum yeah "Fromage & Dessert" : Victory bahahahaha !

-----

Oh allright allright, not to be a total combo-breaker...

About that marriage thing :

You Damien Rice fans should probably see this as a possible very very good news.
Because now that "things" are "locked", so to speak, it may well be a game changer
that could possibly have the positive (again, for *you* Damien Rice fans !) byproduct
of having them both perform on stage again together :

Food for thoughts ! (Sorry Hudson...)

I mean, me I'd rather see her perform alongside Glen Hansard or other people but hey I still like you guys ! (1)

(1) Oh HEY I said that in jest c'mon !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepe_lete_ View Post
Friends, I need to see those photos and I need to know everything about it. Please.
Hey I posted a couple links above for the photos.

And then really you can google it like this :

google.com/search?newwindow=1&q="lisa+hannigan"+%2B+"boston+calling"

And then check the "images" tab ?

Last edited by SillyAnonymousPianist; 05-29-2016 at 11:43 AM. Reason: (merging two consecutive posts)
SillyAnonymousPianist is offline   Reply With Quote