View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 08:25 PM   #63
Valentino
Eskimo Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelate
Valentino, you think you have the right to call others names because they simply are grouping together as "sheep" to try and prevent threads of no substance or justice to the band being discussed.

That was cute. Look, I'm going to put things into perspective by letting you know that you're wrong. When I referred to those people as "sheep," I did not represent them that way cuz they were flocking together to protect their Shepard. Oh no, when I wrote “Wow, the number of sheep on this board is amazing,” I was referring to these people as followers that don’t care to think for themselves. This is what the metaphor of sheep means and I hope no one else thought otherwise.

And one last thing...why are so many people saying stuff like "Man, where did all these new people come from? The board was perfectly fine until they showed up." Come on, do you really believe that? Nothing against Spamlet but I'm sure if he was the author of this thread, you would all keep quiet and accept it as truth. This is just ridiculous. I'm going to make this perfectly clear...The one and only reason why I created this thread was because I was tired of the countless people who kept thinking Lisa was the one who quit even after reading the official statement by Damien. Thinking "Oh, guys always have to feel they were the ones who broke it off etc. etc." and Hendrik's constant "No way, Lisa was the one who quit" posts.

I can't even begin to fathom why someone so integral to the band would quit so unprofessionally. It just didn't make any sense so after finding that blog and linking it up with Lisa's statement from last week, my mind is completely settled knowing that Lisa did not quit and was in turn let go. I've already accepted this and there's nothing else to it. And by the way, just because someone said something that made you mad, it doesn't mean they're wrong.