View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 04:38 AM   #73
Cali
Vegetable Eskimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheguevara6
Damien isnt god and its truely pathetic how everyone on this board or at least those in this thread who responded negatively to the original poster, they are really sort of scary. No band is perfect. Even the beatles had problems. John lennon beat his wife and wasnt a good father. He cheated on his wife. Bob Dylan has a reputation for being really icy and cold both to his friends and to fans, Martin Luther King was a womanizer. People can be special, and still make mistakes.
first of all you're so wrong about that statement. i can only speak for myself, but if you read the posts, most people that are against this thread don't say that damien is perfect. the reason people have "responded negatively to the original poster" and this thread is because it started with the assumptions of a "fan" who can't possibly know what really happened between lisa and damo based on a conversation or on what she saw or on what she thinks happed.

secondly, what if he kicked lisa out of the band? what if she decided she didn't want to put up with damien anymore? what does that have to do with the music? neither damien nor lisa have used their private lives for publicity in any way, it's always been quite the opposite. they don't owe us any explanation about what really happened and --so far-- most people that post on this board are very respectful of that fact