View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 07:45 AM   #76
cheguevara6
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterMidnight

and please, NO ONE owes you an explanation. you won't shut up until damien or tomo or vyv explain it all to you? wtf do you want a detailed description of what happened? this is where it crosses the line in my opinion.. it is their own personal business whatever happened, and i for one DON'T CARE. if you're that rabid for answers go ask somebody who knows because no one here knows anything more than you do. we all have access to the same information but not everyone shares your opinion, so get over it.

out of respect, discussion of the band's personal life has never been allowed here and this is probably the most personal situation that's come up so far.. and as far as i can recall no one has ever gotten by with being insulting and calling people dumbf*cks etc. without getting their thread locked and being banned. i didn't always agree with it but i accepted it and realized that was why this forum is different from others because people were expected to be respectful and conduct themselves like halfway intelligent adults. i'm not sure why this seems to have changed but if it continues on this way i won't be coming around anymore. i barely do now because of crap like this..

Listen buddy...
I never said anyone owed me anything, thats your own spin. I have gone out of my way to suggest that damien doesnt owe me anything. I have said it REPEATEDLY! But I do think he is acting childish. He clearly is annoyed by the "where's lisa" comments during the gigs. And its obvious he released the statement about lisas departure to quel some of it. So he does feel he owes us something. He does, I dont, but he obviously does. Otherwise he would have never said anything. Otherwise he wouldnt have commented to the fan who said "where's lisa". Obviously if he felt otherwise he wouldnt have released the statement. He felt he owed us something. Dont act like I forced him to do anything. he did that on his own. My whole point is, its clearly not enough. People continue to ask "where's lisa"

And clearly Cali, it does matter to you and others what happened. Otherwise you would have read the thread and ignored it. yet you continue to post. I never denied this topic matters to me. its you and others who discount the original poster, and are talking out of one side of your mouth by saying, "this thread is crap, its personal matters and doesnt concern us", yet you respond repeatedly to anyone who suggests Damien kicked lisa out. Obviously this matter is of concern to you and you feel it is public buisness, otherwise you would have merely typed "this is personal buisness of the band, we need not talk about it here". No you continue to fan the flames, and respond to our posts.

My main points were just to get people thinking about certain actions.

SisterMidnight, you agree that it wasnt a kind or nice or agreeable split between lisa and damien, yet you choose not to respond, and others choose not to respond to this. Isnt that a hypocrisy? Damien said in the statement or seemed to imply this was a well thought out mutual and friendly split. "after much thought and discussion", doesnt imply a rash crazy and angry decision. That flies in the face of what we know.

Secondly, I have yet to hear a response from Sistermidnight or Cali or any of your critics of this thread about why Lisa's departure from the band 30 min before the gig isnt suspicious? Why isnt that suspicious? Why isnt that worth debate and discussion? Why did she attend soundcheck and then leave the band 30 minutes before showtime? isnt it fair to suggest as I have that she was kicked out?

Lastly, I would love to hear talk from Sistermidnight or Cali, about something I have repeatedly asked about. Go to the gigs page. Read reviews of the gigs. People all the time post about meeting Damien and the crew. yet no one suggests that those people are lying. Yet right from the get go, people assume this post was a lie and by someone who made it up. I have NEVER read a gig review where someone says they met damien and damien talked to them, and people say they are lying never met damien. I have NEVER seen that. If someone can point it out where that has happened, please by all means...

From the start of lisa's exit, there have been people saying "she left or quit", and those saying she "was fired or kicked out". Why is only one side being condemned.

I havent heard many posters condemning those who are in the "she left and quit on her own" camp. Dont act like you didnt take a side, y'all. I took a side, but I admit it. Yet only those of us who said she was kicked out are being maligned and reemed here. Doesnt seem right. Wouldnt it be a moral thing to be "neutral"?

No one owes any of us an explanation, but Damien continues to respond to comments. So has lisa. if Damien, makes silly jokes on stage as he did about "I cant find lisa, where is she", obviously he has commented publicly on it. And if Damien releases a statement as he has, he has commented publicly. All I wanted to do was to open peoples eyes to the possibility lisa was kicked out and obviously it wasnt recieved positively.

To me at least in the days after the "final gig", people acted like she quit on her own. I just wanted to point out examples of how that didnt seem to jive with the facts.

Draw your own conclusions...