Valentino
Eskimo Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rue Saint-Denis
Val, what about the European eskimos?
F uck em'...just kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenBledsoe
hahaha valentino you're hilarious. apparently that is the british spelling of stomach, and no, she is not the sister in my avatar. the problem with the small venue thing is that some people simply cannot afford to fly somewhere/get the time off work. it just is not that fathomable. i think the live stream would be great because we could submit questions only the core group of fans care about, and ask questions that havent been answered before. if all goes well, it may turn into a love stream by the end of the night
Okay, I think it's official...I am definitely a night owl. My sleep cycle has been totally f ucked this past month and I see no reason in trying to correct things. I think this is why I've posted so late. Anyways now that I think about it, maybe the live stream isn't such a bad idea. The only thing that concerned me was actually being in front of Damien and experiencing all of this in person. Live streams always run the risk of improper connection rates, out-of-sync performances and lastly many people giving up after experiencing the first two dilemmas. However, the risks involved with live streams are much lower than those concerning people worldwide actually having the resources to travel to a certain gig.

All in all, I would absolutely love for this to happen either way and the opportunity to submit interview questions and song requests would be great as well. But let's see what Gemma says and where it goes from there. I hate getting my hopes up for nothing so I'll remain docile until further word of encouragement comes along. I hope Damien's reading this...caught ya!

One more thing, let's forget about all this 'core group' nonsense. The more people involved the better. We can definitely make this work so let's not limit anyone's access if they're willing to supply the goods. The best way would be to organize this with PayPal since they're highly reputable and I wouldn't trust my money to anyone else. Any other suggestions?

Last edited by Valentino; 06-04-2007 at 08:37 AM.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote