View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 12:46 AM   #76
Pat83
Eskimo Baby

@ Caroline: Were you the one that ran off to an ATM after everybody had entered the place and this couple offered you the ticket for €50 cash?

@ Chann: I kinda agree with you there. He wasn't interacting whatsoever. Yesterday in Brussel he was in a much more comfortable mood where he chatted about all sorts of stuff related to pain. The **** under your shoe story was the best bit :P The lack of interaction resulted in a gig that took a while to set off. The best part was when he came back for the second bit if you ask me. This "I remember" version was brilliant, which he should have sung more in the beginning of the show to get the crowd going as well. He probably didn't feel that chatty, because of the crowd. Of course he could have said hello or whatever, but the crowd also didn't really trigger something. It even felt awkward at times to the point where I just initiated the applause to give some feedback. Perhaps that's also why he didn't do any requests. Yesterday he did a n acoustic version of Accidental Babies (recording on Youtube) and 2 songs in one Amie/Eskimo. Aslo at the Brussl gig he asked the crowd to join in with Volcano and Trusty & True.

Obviously it's still our Damo playing and he's a frikkin genius and without a doubt my number one artist!! Notes were spot on, just him and his guitar, just the way I like it One moment he pulls you towards him with his fragile whispering and the next he blasts you away with his blazing guitar and belting perfection.

I recorded the Audio of the gig, but I haven't listened to it yet plus I have no idea how I'm supposed to share this here. Also, I just have a new phone and I couldn't find the standard recorder. Had to download one and no clue if it actually worked and if it's proper quality.
Pat83 is offline   Reply With Quote