View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 03:10 PM   #11
Ca11um
Eskimo Syndrome

Thats a tremendous setlist! It's a strange feeling loving damo so much... because he only has two albums of songs to choose from. If you count the albums, and each album has 10 songs on, he has 20 album tracks to choose from. He regularly plays for around 2 hours or more, which is more than rock bands that have been around for ages and have loads of album tracks to choose from do. My fav bands are very generic with their setlists and always seem to play for 1 hour 30 mins; there's something so special about damo. I love the way he mixes up the setlist and right now Damo's live set is the purest, most motional and honest reflection of music in my opinion. I find myself praying he doesn't change his outlook on life for the next album... or that he doesn't change his style to a more uplifting thing =P I'm hoping for another album like 9 to be honest, where the main concepts are love, loss, pain etc. Ahh i digress too much, i could go on for ages about this whole atmosphere damien creates - but im made up you all had a great time and if there's any audio that comes to light from this gig i would be greatly interested

Sorry for the no paragraphs situation too :P

~ ca11

Last edited by Ca11um; 09-11-2007 at 03:14 PM.
Ca11um is offline   Reply With Quote