View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 04:45 PM   #17
Lindsay
Eskimo Regular

(.....glad my post last night for some reason didn't get posted, I think it was nearly nonsensical )

Sounds like it was incredible, glad you all had a great time!! And thanks for such sharing so quickly....muuuch appreciated!!
Thanks for the stories, setlist, pictures, everything !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofstars
This was my first Damien concert and it was amazing!
Woohoo.....first concert, glad you thought it was so great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie77
I waited around at the stage door for about an hour and a half and he finally came out. Of course, I ended up clamming up and just listening to him talk to other people. Did manage to shake his hand and thank him though. I'm not usually the type to try and meet people, but when he mentioned that they weren't going to be around for awhile, I decided that I should do it now to make this night live a bit longer in my memory.
Good for you! You're much braver than myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjps220
Accidental Babies was soooo beautiful, and yet people laughed when he actually said accidental babies.
eek....people are still laughing? Hmm, maybe it's a Toronto thing , I think I remember there being laughter at a previous show as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by srahman24
Of all the hundreds of gigs he's played, it's nice to know he's got an especially fond memory of Toronto, specifically.
Haha, I was kind of thinking what did Toronto ever do to him.....how could he be so cruel and assault the senses with his patchwork shirt ! But really, great to hear he likes Toronto so much....how could he not though!

Last edited by Lindsay; 09-11-2007 at 04:49 PM.
Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote