View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 04:03 PM   #35
Hannah25
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by borneoman View Post
but we got no more info from the rest of the Lisa tour?? no one went to any other shows??
I was at Galway and Dublin! Been travelling / working though so pretty tired and not been online much.

Both shows were brilliant, and I was lucky to get into Interlude with no bother and only hear about the ticketing disaster later!

A few notes that might be vaguely interesting to someone!:

- As other people mentioned, Irish crowds are really good at singing along to Passenger . In Galway everyone was singing along to Knots as well, and she held the 'cityyyyy' note for a bar or two longer than usual to out-do us!
- Some guy in Dublin shouted 'I think of YOU often!' after Little Bird, which made me laugh.
- She asked for pints of Guinness at the end of the Galway gig after saying she hadn't drank all tour, seemed generally really happy and then got the lads to play Eye of the Tiger whilst she tuned her guitar. They all jumped in and played a really good instrumental of it! The song 'Lo' followed, with the introduction 'now we're going to play a much inferior song...'
- Setlists very similar for both of those gigs: combos of Little Bird, Prayer, Snow, Flowers, Pistachio, Fall, We the Drowned, Ora, Lille, O Sleep, A Sail, Knots, Passenger, Lo.

Ora is just an incredibly beautiful song, really. High point of both nights for me I think.