View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 08:29 AM   #33
Spamlet
Resident Contrarian

The reason I make it sound like Lisa is a friend is because, in my experiences, that's the way Lisa (and Vyv, basically the whole band) always makes you feel whenever you talk to her. She doesn't treat you like some distant fan even if it's the first time you've met, but like you've known each other for years. If they're at a bar she'll invite you to come sit and hang out with them, she's genuinely interested and asks you question after question about your life, she tells you all about hers, and, yes, at times, she'll even apparently ask you to hand over your cell phone then laugh and squeeze you into a smiling cheek to cheek close-up.

So I'm neither a stalker nor a creep and it's sad to me that I have to explain all this yet again to you, Sniffer, who already know the story and have already accused me of being a stalker on this forum (it seems to be about the only time you interact with me here is to attack/harass me). Lisa jokingly described herself as a stalker in that recent interview so I guess at least I'd be in good company if I actually was trying to stalk her. I really don't care whether you want to choose to dislike me or not but please: quit cyber-stalking me already.