View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 08:43 PM   #17
jayavo
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleillily
I absolutely loved The Fountainhead...it's one of my favorite books.I couldn't put it down asI was reading it. It opened my mind as well. I guess I never related it but Damien but he is a bit like Roark. Maybe more than a bit...does the things that he wants to do/love and not what others want him to do. Very cool...

YES! thats it! he became roark after the whole problem with the music industry the first go round. never clicked before but it is obvious. even some of the complaints are the same type thrown at roark. haha. butas he says, hes happy now .

thanks

jason

"I think Irish people are terribly polite and dishonest in a way. We seem to grow up thinking you have to treat people in a way which doesn't displease them. I have done so much of that. There are so many times when I've gone out of my way to please people, but I've realised that if it's something I really don't want to do, it causes more problems down the line. If there's something I know I'm not going to like, I've learnt that it's better to say no now."

-d.rice http://www.eskimofriends.com/interviews.asp?it2=yes