View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 08:51 PM   #19
jayavo
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillecille
...(and still i do it over and over again. damned old pattern)

thats what these books did for me. helped me recognize it and now im able to avoid it. its tough. you have to stay aware. but its an incredible, uplifting thing.

actually what ishmael and story of B did for my outlook on a global scale, these did the same on an inner journey kinda way.

alright, im gone for the weekend. no more hijacked threads from me [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

peace

jason

"There's a kind of festival I would like to do, but I'm waiting for the right location and vibe to come along. I would like to have slightly hippie vibe to it. It would consist of really good food, being able to stay up all night, being able to light fires, playing music all night, playing bongos all night, having the kind of musicians who are not just crowd pullers but who are so passionate about their music. It's not a commercial festival, there's no advertising or sponsorship, it's not about making a profit. Those who play are paid well, those who come to see the festival are treated well and get to really enjoy themselves. A festival with a real free vibe."