View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 06:38 AM   #8
srahman24
Dandy little dreamer

Some of the stories, as best as I can remember them:

He said that Childish was about singer/songwriters and how they spend a lot of time up their own arse.

And Grey Room was also about singer/songwriters and the process of writing a song.

Then before Coconut Skins, it went something like this:
Here he mentioned that we were in a lovely venue... "Well done." And then he brought up the Danforth Music Hall show from last summer and said "modern things are great, but there's something special about getting hot and sweaty" (this theatre was nicely air conditioned, whereas the Danforth Music Hall is much older and the AC was broken last time he was around, so we were all sweating bullets by the end)... "So I'm going to f*ck it up a little... everyone get naked and take your clothes off!" haha... and then he went to say that the next song was a song about society, and how everyone always tells you "no", and when you're in school, you're told "no, don't do this" and then you're told that you need a degree to be successful, and you need a partner to be happy "I had a partner... but... f*ck it". "So, f*ck them all"

And he told us about his friend, "Mr. Penis". (Best story of the night... also, the one I remember the least well, go figure.) But he mentioned his friend, and said that he had a stroke one day, so he went to the doctor, but the doctor just sent him away. But he kept having these episodes and "it got so bad he started vomiting"... "and he was always right there infront of me and he didn't know what to do"... and he mentioned the trouble with having a million sperm/day floating around in you and then he said something like "oh you women have no idea how hard it is for a man!", which led into... The Professor & La Fille Danse.

2 pictures for now:

Last edited by srahman24; 09-11-2007 at 07:50 AM.
srahman24 is offline   Reply With Quote