View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 03:32 PM   #37
carvinC980t_kid
Eskimo Regular

Location: noblesville indiana, aka people with too much money producing ignorant children

i've listened to this whole cd now and i must say... this cd IS good, but isn't anything special. i enjoy all of the songs and i'm very happy there is more damo for me to listen to, but i just think this cd sounds very bland. it doesn't really set itself apart from other artist of this style. it just sounds like another guy who can sing well, plays the guitar, and has some girls join in with him, but it doesn't sound like something super special.

hmm, just thought i'd share that i feel this cd has a very "generic," for lack of a better word, sound and that it's still great, but it is kind of bland.

i'm sorry, but damo seems to have a hard time singing in key or something on this album. he goes flat a lot, which is disappointing. and it isn't just me who thinks that... the first thing my mom said when she heard some of these was "he has gone flat in about every song so far"

NOTE: i find accidental babies to be an amazing song!!! i love it! i had heard it once before seeing him play it live, but i didn't realize what he was playing at the show, but i liked it and now i finally will have a good copy of that song!

Last edited by carvinC980t_kid; 10-23-2006 at 03:44 PM.
carvinC980t_kid is offline   Reply With Quote