Thread: "Enhancers"
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 11:29 PM   #39
J.M.C
Eskimo

This is a good thread I sort of agree with some points people make but dissagree with others. Now i dont drink and i havent taken any drugs (which does not put me on a higher plane i know this) but i also know it means i do have more self control then some people who do drugs (not all). Firstly alcohol can kill bt surely if your argument for drugs is you need control it must be the same for alcohol. Nowi agree in this case hash should be made legal...it dont hurt people and people have a good time with it. Now it should be treated the same as alcohol not served to people over 18 and if your caught stoned at work you would probs be sacked the same as if you where drunk. BUT this is where i dissagree with wat someone said about all drugs being legal this is frankly bull**** stronger drugs can basicly make the strongest of wills addicted thats the whole point the drug takes over and its not you in control anymore. If you made all drugs legal the country would be mayhem with people living complete in a different world and everybody i am sorry to say ending up like pete doherty and come on who wants a world full of him ? i rest my case.