View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 09:37 AM   #185
Larissa
Eskimo Friend

Well, guys...
I know that my friends from Sao Paulo have already written about the concert here on Friday, but I just wanted to add some personal things...
I don't remember exactly when, but after the second or third song, my sister yelled "I love yaaaa" and she (and me!) has a really delicate voice... it sounds almost like a kid....
Then Damien just said: "I love you tooooo" with such a kid voice that everybody laughed a lot! It was really funny, but unfortunatelly I don't have a video of that.
And after the concert we stayed there waiting for him and it was amazing he singing Accidental Babies... I'm just gonna upload the video... the funniest thing was that he played in the parking lot and someone said that we couldn't yell because the neighbours would be really pissed off. So, everybody was sooooo quiet and when he finished the song, he immediately said: "no claps, no claps....".
Well... I think that is it! The concert was amazing... I cried in some song because it was just perfect... and actually I cried when I talked to him and he had that cute face, like "Oh, why are you cryin'"...hahaha
Amazing, perfect! Can't wait to another tour in South America!
Larissa is offline   Reply With Quote