View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 02:22 PM   #1
#Ian#
Destroyer of worlds

Hi guys, getting near that day. Here is my plan for the evening.

I'm only taking a lunch 1/2 hour on monday so I'm getting off from work at 5 on tuesday. Hopefully be at venue at 6, the box office will be open at 5:30 so I'll pick up the tickets then.

At that point I'll retire to O'Neills public house which is a few doors down towards Christchurch from Vicar St. for a few non alcoholic libations. I'll meet you guys there and give you your tickets. I got them direct from DRM so you owe me €25 each.

If anyone else going to the gig wants to drop in then thats cool. You'll recognise me by the mauve flower in my buttonhole. Approach with the phrase "They say the weather in St. Petersburg is lovely this time of year". To which I will respond with "Yes but Bucharest is quite cold."

Can you 3 please get in contact with me over the weekend via e-mail/pm. I want to make sure you all have my mobile phone number.

LOVELESS I haven't heard anything from you, do you still want this ticket. If I haven't heard from you by 8 PM Monday evening I'll have to assume you don't want to go and scramble for someone else to take it off my hands.Edited by: #Ian#