View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 03:18 AM   #26
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

well story telling damo was "tired" tonight so he didnt give any stories...

not a bad gig... actually went for the chapters and ended up missing them as their slot got moved as katell keing kicked up a fuss about being on too early... she wasnt bad some nice songs... then the walls we very good but very ordinary... some american band played after from texas and i had to walk out and have a smoke they were terrible!! then on came damo and opened with lonely soldier, tongue which was brilliant bar using that bloody distortion mic! then broke into woman like a man which was very energetic and good to see from mr.rice. then blowers daughter, cannonball, older chests (with zoe conway) who played a piece on her own which was mind blowing. then onto kila... absolute mad bastards... very traditional irish music (and sang in irish) they got the place going but i noticed quite a few people leave once damien was finished... after a while theres only so much kila you can take[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]they finished off with inviting half of vicar street up on stage

all in all not a bad night... maybe not worth the 30 yo but i suppose its charity which cant be too bad
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote