View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 12:10 PM   #94
Bumpman

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboxer
Another note... I was lucky enough to get floor table seats - I checked my ticket progress today and I have allocated seat numbers - does this confirm that it will be seated in front of the stage?
You have allocated seat numbers because you're sitting on the right, left or part of the centre) of the second floor, Or against the back, left or right wall on the ground floor. Those areas remain as seated areas even at standing shows. There's absolutely no possibitity that 1. you're at a table or 2. you're sitting anywhere except as far from the stage as possible. The good news is that if you're on the ground floor and your seats are bad you can just not go near them, and walk up to the stage instead.

Whether you actually want to do that is up to you, I usually find that people over 30 start complaining about their back at standing shows. The main point is that if you want to be close to the stage there won't be anyone there to stop you. I wouldn't worry about bringing a camera, just that they tend to notice something like a telescopic lens, so you might want to stick with a macro lens.