View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 08:09 PM   #31
mesmerised
Eskimo Baby

my friend and i are travelling around the US/Canada on hols and managed to see Damien play at Radio City on monday night. God what a show, i absolutely loved it - so much so I'm now down in Philly trying to get tixs for tonights gig.

What a difference to the show i saw at Fremantle in February - it almost feels like i got a second rate performance there compared to the NY one. I absolutely loved the acoustics in the indoor venue (cannonball was just beautiful), your audiences are so much more enthusiastic than ours but best of all i finally heard some stories from damien amongst his songs. It was pretty much the perfect show for me - i could rave on for hours but unfortunately i don't have a lot of time on the net (travelling budget is tight) loved the fact i got a completely different setlist to what i heard in Freo - he made my night playing accidental babies and unplayed piano (which i know many of you have heard before - but not me). Oh and Cheers darlin' just was the perfect closure.
mesmerised is offline   Reply With Quote