View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 01:37 AM   #6
Yetzirah
Eskimissima

well, technically it was yesterday, but for me, as i'm still awake at half three in the morning, it's still today... we were having a look at potential rings today and it actually looks like we've found our place to get them. but i tell you people, it was such a weird feeling to have a potential ring on your finger that might going to be your wedding ring... you can't imagine how it is until that thing is on your finger. actually, it was a little bit scary that i'm at this point in my life. but i've got another almost 7 months to get used to the thought of being a wife. everything that evolves around this contract, that you make with another human being... it just dissolves really slowly, what it actually means. i mean, you plainly know what it's about but you can't really get it with your heart until you're there. that's at least how i feel. i mean, if you'd told me one year ago that i'm going to marry the following year and that i'll be planning to found a family with someone, i would've laughed at you. yes, i would have dreamed of it, but i wouldn't have thought that it was actually going to happen. for me this is a miracle that's happening to me and you can't imagine how happy and fulfilled it makes me. and especially to know that there's someone that wants to do exactly the same thing with me. it's a whole new world that's opening its doors for me and at the moment it's just slightly ajar. i can't wait to see what's behind it!